Some Things to Be Optimistic About
Although we've been awash in bad news for, oh, 4+ years now, there are some things to be happy about this week.
- Jeff Gannon has re-launched his website. The laughs keep on rolling.
- Spring Training!
- While Bush is in Europe, he can do less damage here.
- This whole social security thing ain't going nowhere.
- Chris Rock will no doubt piss off the FCC this Sunday.
- Clinton is doing some great work in the Tsunami areas. I hope Poppy isn't slowing him down.
- If Mitt Romney runs in 2008, we may finally get a Democratic governor back here in Mass.
- Dean is Chairman. Reid is off to a good start.
- And I'm getting a new PC soon!
So where was I?
In case you've stumbled on to this long dormant blog, probably from Daily Kos's
blogger list or something similar, I thought I'd check in. I think I stopped blogging in August because the campaign was getting too intense and I wasn't saying anything that 1000 other people were saying better. And, of course, there was the post 11/2 depression that we not discuss. The few words I was able to muster on other blogs and fora were lame, bitter, and not useful.
I'm starting to get the itch to blog again. However, I haven't quite figured out what this site should be. A place for me to rant? To make funny? To share personal anecdotes? I don't know. We'll play it by ear and maybe I'll come up with something semi-interesting.